Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Completely beauty

Rain heavily at the early morning…late dao…who noe when I reach lobby c my cabinet colleagues , all reach at same time,hehe
Raining mood so we decide to have lunch at canteen
One of the kaki said since cm oredy here, let me repeat the story again
Story happened at yesterday afternoon, during meeting
Managements discuss about the eval done by me
While waiting for others, part of them suggest to start first
Discuss while chatting as waiting for others
This eval done by quan mei(most of the ppl pronounce like this)
Quan mei ? 全美? completely beauty
LOL….hahahahaha, funny arh…..
After listen, bsd laugh, I oso wonder like this oso can arh?!
Just realize that i got new “name“ besides 可爱 given by other malay tech yesterday teatime
Naz keep call me comel or puteri cantik , I ask sakit today? And he say yes,wahahah
I got habit of brush my teeth after lunch time
When I go into toilet and brushing , lengrui purchaser make up bsd me…this scene really funny
Admirer ask me, fill in for family day oredy?i said: dah.
He said: nanti I check ,kalau takde…I said: nak bunuh saya kah?
Who noe he said no, peluk. Arhhhhhhhhhh, belum …actually I hvnt fill in
After parking walk toward hawker, suddenly I listen “bung”
Car bsd my car turn her car out and hit the banglash, still can recall he put the radio on at his bicycle
Luckily the victim is fine…accident happend everywhere…b careful pls…rather slow than sorry
My mum gonna operate next week…she say cm arh, dun find malay bf.
Dad said if malay must choose datuk,wahahaha
Mum say don’t need very rich, as long as enuf to use
笑翻我了。。。
2nd sis angry as eldest hvnt come out the time for who take care mum after operation
She keep push me and try to avoid direct communicate with eldest
Beh tahan, I told 2nd must let eldest do , her duty
2nd keep said she didn’t ask we all, how u noe she didn’t ask
She must take the lead and learn it, this is my purpose…I m not pushing to others o keep waiting others
Halo, this is time u all learn to communicate and cooperate
突然女尔告诉我说有了
啊!!!!天大的好消息

No comments:

Post a Comment