Sunday, March 18, 2012

一笑置之

Sometime I need to cooperate with others department in order to complete the project
Noh, 1st impression , friendly face and cute…
Last Friday morning, 1st time he told me he is tension
process team, usually this is the case
Sometime from his expression can noe that he is in tension mood
I oways see them hightea at canteen, myb it is a way for relax ba
he reply me no time to complete the document as got many issue, huhuhuhu
“huhuhuh” father of kids use such word?!
Quite surprise when I noe he is father of kids as he look so young
After sometime oni I noe that malay marry very early, so I start to get used liao
Still can recall last time he told me pretend to have sunny morning and carry on when I mention Monday blue
Process really stress nie…one of the reason I dun wan to b process eng
Since he said tension so I reply everything can b solved, jst need some little time
Dun so sad as it is early morning
The replied really surprise me :
thank god, u really motivate me.... , u're my inspiration CM
sometime I think is it work really boring or life too tension?
Myb ppl jst need some color to bright the day up
Anywhere, I take it as a compliment.
Even though 1st time I read it I feel it is geli ,hahaha
Ooops, meet him at production, well, luckily everything as normal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ppl ask me what I usually do when weekend, I say home.
why oways stay at home? Shld go out play since u r young
Actually I really lazy to explain, hehe, whatever u all think la….
After present, manager talk rubbish
topic about new come in guy feel trouble in choosing me o his eng
Such topic, oways carry on, no matter tech o manager, they jst like to talk bout it..
I think I shld get used with it and dun take such things seriously
一笑置之,exactly
B +ve, I advise myself that if ppl feel happy o relax a bit after talk such rubbish topic, then jst take as 日行一善吧
To my future partner, faster appear at the right time and right place o….rescue me from such situation,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment