Friday, December 23, 2011

Working day b4 xmas eve

Really a long long week for me. Dr frm UK come for trouble shooting, start working on Sunday. Finally the mach is working! As a result i got a lot of upcoming project. Dr is lovely and kind. She suggest will send me a cert to prove that I had attend the training and train by her . what a wonderful xmas present! My manager says if possible he will send me to uk for the course but seem like no course provided frm the company. Oops! One day after meal, Dr told me if possible,she might put me in suitcase and pack to uk with her since I m so tiny. hahaha, what a great ideal! I like it! she will go Switzerland for next company trip. she noe i like travel. kidding that will train me up so can replace her as she is home sick.we keep kidding that will meet in switzerland, she very 配合 o. Attractive girl~the description she presented me, UK ppl really polite and kind nie. She said will take snow pic and mail to me if snowing. Looking forward o.

Just realize that I got 2 malay admirer. Can somebody teach me the art of reject? On the way to collect car, I meet the facility eng. He say when free to hv diner as dating with me? omg…speechless….what shld I say ? no? he is asking when ,not willing to go o not. I say wanna bc lo and run as fast as I can. Myb I shld go for hair dye to 斩桃花. I still recall how the IT gal reaction as I mention that i wanna dye hair. She say I m such a 乖乖女,after dye will bcm bad gal .haha… too pity she miss my previous style . LOL

While I m discussing the upcoming project with naz, suddenly the pilot eng appear. He likes to appear anytime he like. Smtm will show out to offer milo coffee. Drop by to say greeting. Sometime I really wonder I got a weak heart. He suddenly appear and told my tech that I m his while we r discussing…omg…speechless…sweat!!! Naz say now is working hour, pls dun disturb. They start talk loudly,seem like they gonna start fighting...Sccccary!!! pls pls, hope such thing wont happens anymore. Well, I got a weak heart ,which I just realize and willing to admit. i think bungy jump really small case. EQ EQ. Manager just pass me a new project, secret level up up up. I can feel the tension!!! But if success I think I can publish journal jor… suddenly recall a story of last time training, pilot told me I got 4 color for wearing. I think how come this ppl say sucn strange sentence geh, start wondering is it he keep an eye for long time jor?!

Pilot department few cubical bsd mine…
We meet on the corridor, he take out rm50 and give me for lunch. My colleague dunno laugh till where jor, still ask me to take it.…take same lift, he keep smiling and look at me. My colleague explain in Chinese while other fred also there…seem like the news will spread to other departments jor…

Ah Q , b positive…
Well, thanks for the 厚爱…enuf jor

No comments:

Post a Comment