Thursday, May 24, 2012

My job

Today have meal with vendor, chitchat…my manager say:
 R&D make the ideal work
Success ideal totally change the life style for next generation
 (Suddenly I m so proud of my job)
 What we make it work is very value for company, leading to future
 ~ Still recall how the vendor expression when they c my working place ~
 ~ Like : ur working place nice, good env! ~
 Vendor add on that : R&D here is rushing, unlike US culture. Google .
 They got 5 class coffee pantry at office. U r allow to bring pet to work
 Topic continue…
 If change to cina ahpek company,clock in clock out.
 Late few min oso calculate, I can oso calculate with the company.
 Don’t trust the worker then why gv us handle million project?!
 We save so many $ for company, why pay extra for middle person.
The $ save can pay how many fresh grad…
Damn it , my salary less than “fresh grad”
 Today I dress up for work , a way to cheer myself up, increase morale.
Smtm feel a bit beh tahan. jst cnt control other ppl sight. What else can do leh, eye is belong to others.
I so shen jing da tiao oso can notice ,walaoe

No comments:

Post a Comment